Thursday, September 13, 2012

A working girls closet

For the last few months I've been toying with this blog and what I want it to become. It started out as randomness, then cooking which led to fashion stuff, and the most current was beauty. But I was never satisfied. As I've grown the last few years into the person I've become, I'm finding that my own sense of style is emerging. I don't follow fashion trends very often. I wear what I want and don't care what others think. I've lost 30 lbs in the last year, and as a result very few of my clothes fit. Which is great! So I've decided to take this blog in a different direction. I've got a closet full of clothes, some that don't fit, some that do. I want to make my closet a working closet, inspired by Kendi of kendieveryday, and take all of what I own and make it work for my work style and non-work style. Melding together my love of retro clothing with a modern take. So first step is purging which will commence on my weekend. I'm looking forward to this, it's time to get rid of the excess and build a solid working closet. Hope you enjoy the journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment